Wednesday, January 14, 2015

#WeirdEd Week 39- Labor and Delivery

How I'm writing
My new son was born Monday night. This means I'm not writing a regular #WeirdEd. But I'm also not cancelling the chat. I'm going to give you a topic and not moderate very closely or ask Q1, Q2, Q3. Going to let it run. Try to keep the conversation on topic.

Let's talk about labor and delivery and how it relates to school and teaching. I think it could be a really interesting compare and contrast with how you plan things, the types of technology you use, how much help you get, what you do with an aide? Do you reflect and change a lot of things? Do you read up a bunch on how other people do it and plan according to that? How much should it hurt? There's lots of places to go. Be creative. Be weird.

That's pretty much all the guidance you get this week. Have fun. I'll be at #WeirdEd but who knows how active I'll be during it.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Cutest ever picture of you two. I guess also one of the first! You look tired, but certainly not as tired as mom. Again, congratulations! :)
    From Teyla & Mel

    ReplyDelete