Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Rock Star Principals' Podcast Ep. 13

My podcast is up!

Let me back up. A few weeks ago I encountered a fantastic twitter account called @RckStrPrincipal aka The Rock Star Principals. "Ah-ha!" I thought to myself. "Kindred spirits!" And so they are. After some tweeting back and forth we realized the mutual rockstar-ness we shared and knew there had to be a meeting of the minds. I sent them a promotional copy of the book, they read it and loved it (as we all did), and asked me to be on the show (read: I asked to be on the show and they said yes).

We talked for about 45 minutes and I expected that they would edit or cut the conversation into two episodes. Nope, the interview in its entirety is presented with only a commercial break in the middle. I realized I'm a huge narcissist, but I feel like the conversation came out great. I wish I had spent a little more time talking about the Weird Kid chapter and empathy, but overall I'm very pleased. The second-guessing I did right after the interview turned out to not be as bad as I worried.
I had a great time and I hope the Rock Star Principals Jon and Nick have me back again.

Here's the link to episode Lucky 13.

No comments:

Post a Comment