Tuesday, May 19, 2015

#WeirdEd Week 57- Take a Trip



Let's go for a trip.

Maybe some of us will be traveling this summer*. Maybe we'll be stuck at home wishing we are traveling.

We've done a chat about the world before so I'll mix it up this week and try not to repeat myself. I want tonight to be interactive. One of the things I've been trying to do with #WeirdEd is force more interaction between people. Too many chats claim to be #CONNECTEDEDUCATOR chats but it's really people popping in, answering the question, popping off to another chat, and not really talking. #WeirdEd is better than most at that but we can always be better. Questions that guide and encourage conversation while hopefully having a point and being enjoyable. That's all I'm going for every week.

Let's go on a trip with friends!

ALSO- because of low attendance I'm stopping #WeirdEdE, at least until summer or maybe the start of next year. #WeirdEd still happening at 7pst every Weds.

*My brain refuses to process that it's nearly summer break. It's not loading.

No comments:

Post a Comment