Tuesday, February 23, 2016

#WeirdEd Week 96- Love Complex- The Chat


I just wrote a post I'm more happy with than anything I've written in a while. I want as many people as possible to read it, not because I'm dying for hit numbers (do you see ads on this page? [ok, aside from my own books, which doesn't count]) but because why I don't need an audience to justify writing something I do like it when I have one. And this last post felt needed an important. 

Tonight's #WeirdEd will use this post as a jumping off point. A conversation starter. It's a lot longer than normal chat posts because it wasn't conceived as a chat post. 

So basically what you're reading right now is a post written to tell you to read a different post. The BlogFather pays me by the link.



No comments:

Post a Comment