Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Adventures in CUETubery

For Day 2 of CUE Rockstar Vegas I presented on using YouTube in your classroom and how students can use the program's internal editing software to create videos easily and quickly. Then I made the group create their own videos. Not everyone shared with me, which is fine, it was really more of a practice session.
Still, I'm very happy with what was developed. So I'm going to link to the ones that were shared so you can see how creative the teachers I got to work with today are.
The videos are especially impressive since none of the teachers had played with the program prior to today. So what they were able to do was figured out by the quickly.
We'll actually start with the two I made while I was demo-ing the program for them.
AM
PM

No comments:

Post a Comment