Wednesday, July 30, 2014

#WeirdEd Week 16- Flow With It Storify

You #WeirdEd teachers are amazing. I knew when I planned this chat that I could make it flow with the theme and everyone would keep right up and without  missing a beat you all proved me right. I don't know about you, but I think #WeirdEd/#WeirdEdE has the best group of teachers on the tweets. The joy and trust it takes for you to think, "We are going to talk about classroom flow, but he's going to make us do it in rhyme? Ok, let's do this," is immeasurable. Thank you so much for playing along every week. And we even got new people this week! New people during the week where answering Qs might have been the hardest it's ever been. Awesome. Simply awesome.
Here's the Storify for this week if you want to go back and dig your mad rhymes.

No comments:

Post a Comment